Rockstar’s announced the minimum PC requirements for Max Payne 3.
The developer’s said on its official site
that the PC version was developed “in parallel” with the console versions of the game. The game’s also “optimised to run across a wide range of PC setups,” but still comes packed with DX 11 features.
Here’s the list:
- Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ – i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ – FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- RAM: 2GB – 16GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM – Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- HDD Space: 35 GB
- DVD Drive: Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Max Payne 3 is out May 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 and May 29 on PC.