GAMER DESK BETA (PC Games Launcher and Gameplay Time Tracker)
|Gamer Desk Games Library Home Screen|
|PC Games Launcher for Windows 10|
Gamer Desk is Windows 10 App that gives you a nice UI to launch and manage your Desktop PC Games. Track their gameplay time and provides detail information about the games installed. You can search for games and add them to your library. You can get information about your games automatically or edit them yourself.
Gamer Desk V1.4 adds ability to Archive Games.
Gamer Desk PC Games Launcher and Gameplay Time Tracker with a lot of PC Gamers needed features.
GD Launcher V1.1 (fixes high CPU usage to 0%)
GD Launcher V1.2 (Notification Tray Icon Added and Auto Start Fixed)
Link to Desktop app which is necessary to Launch and Track Gameplay time is HERE (v1.3)
Uninstall previous version of GD Launcher. Download & Re-install the latest version of Gamer Desk Desktop app.
Windows 8.1 App is the front end from where you launch your games and provides you information about games. From here you can create edit or update your games in library.
You must select C Drive when the App start for the first time to make it work properly with the desktop app.
|Edit game information page. You can edit yourself or get it automatically by just providing game name|
|Search Results when you search for any game|
|After selecting any game from search you get its detail information. also you can add it to you library|
|When you Click a Game from Games Library you Get this Screen|
- Download the Desktop App GD Launcher and allow to auto Start on System Startup. This app should always be running on your system.
- When you start the Windows 8.1 app for the first time it will ask you to select the user data folder. You must select C drive to make game tracking and Game launching work. You can also change your location but You Must Select C Drive.
- To Add your game Right Click to open bottom app bar and click Add Game
- Now enter the name of game you would like to add and click get [Get Game Image and Description From Web] Button on top to automatically get game information. This will give you a list of games, from where you will select the game you want to add.
- you can also fill fields yourself and add the custom image cover yourself
- Now browse your game EXE file location or paste its path in the Path field
- you won’t be able to browse Program Files from within the app so you have to copy and paste the path with file name and extension yourself.
- Now the game will appear in the main page you can select it and play it from there
- Also by right click on any game in main page you can edit its details or remove it.
- As you know Desktop App must be running for the game Launch and time tracking feature to work. So always look for the latest version that i will be frequently uploading to get the best experience.
- On the left of bottom app bar you see 2 button.
- the Configure Button will show you your current games data folder location or if you have not selected any folder to save games data it will allow to choose the location where you want to save your games data.
- If you have accidentally selected another folder as your Games Data Folder Click Change Games Data Folder Button and now select C drive.
- After you change your Games Data Folder Click Refresh Games button to Get all Games from that folder.
Always Backup your Games Data including your Gameplay track time and their info from the Gamer Desk Data folder found in your C Drive
Desktop App (GD Launcher) is needed to launch games from Gamer Desk and track gameplay time.
This is Beta version so there may be bugs, so don’t hesitate to report for them here in comments. New Update is on its way for both desktop and Metro apps, with lots of new features and bug fixes.
- Time Tracking of games that uses another launcher like uplay, origin, steam or of its own may not work properly.
GAMER DESK IS SOON GOING TO BECOME OPENSOURCE PROJECT, SO EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE. THANK YOU ALL. I WILL TRY TO FIX BUGS ASAP.